Why Are Energy Efficient Windows Important? It’s not just a “green” option anymore.
With energy costs on the rise, homeowners are seeing the necessity of installing energy efficient windows to help them stabilize their energy costs now more than ever.
It’s always good when people can do something that’s environmentally friendly and cost-effective – it’s a win-win for humanity and the environment. Installing energy efficient windows in your home just makes sense.
We’re your source for Anderson energy efficient windows in St. Louis
We believe installing energy efficient windows is a win-win for you and the environment.
Energy efficient windows have been proven to help people reduce their energy consumption. This not only reduces the environmental impact homeowners have, but it results in cost savings, too.
Installing energy efficient windows in existing homes can save homeowners up to 16% in the winter and 37% in the summer on their energy bills. The savings for installation on new construction is even greater!
( The Anderson 100 Series – shown here – are the best valued window available)
Energy efficient windows also provide these benefits for homeowners
- Improved comfort. Traditional single pane windows heat and cool with the outside temperatures. As temperatures fluctuate, that air is brought into your home. Energy efficient windows insulate the glass, keeping extreme temperatures outside.
- Reduced condensation. This same insulation helps prevent frost and condensation from forming on your window glass.
- Increased light and view. The glass coatings on energy efficient windows provide protection against thermal heat gain while maintaining the window’s clarity, unlike shades or tinting.
- Reduced fading. Energy efficient windows provide superior UV protection. That means less damage to your drapes, furniture, and flooring from the sun’s rays.
Why Use Penny Window for Your Energy Efficient Windows?
Penny Window offers you peace of mind when you contract with us:
- We have the highest quality glass available
- We offer many glass options-Clear, Obscured
- Many glass Styles and Grid Patterns
- We have multiple thicknesses of flat glass in stock for minimum wait times on repairs. (SS 3/32”, DS 1/8”, 3/16” AND ¼”)
- Insulated Glass – 7 business days lead time
Of course, the biggest benefit of working with Penny Window is the proven customer service that’s made Penny Window the premier window company in St. Louis and St. Charles counties for over 60 years.
We provide customers with peace of mind as well as excellent windows. You can be sure your job will be completed in a timely manner, and you’ll receive excellent service from the time you place your order to well after the project is finished.
I’m proud to say that all of our windows offer different types of energy efficiency (Energy Star) which comes with different coatings of Low-E and then the Air space is filled with argon gas and is 4 times heavier than air increasing the efficiency of the glass unit. Bob Huff, Penny Window
Don’t Experience Those Drafts Any Longer – You Can Trust Penny Window
Lower your energy costs today.
Choosing the right window is an important investment for any homeowner.
That’s why you need to invest in experts. We’ll make sure you get everything you need and for the best prices in and around St. Louis.
Since 1953 we’ve been the discount warehouse for windows & doors. Call us today!